Education and Training
Young person mental health is a subject rarely out of mainstream media in 2017. As Apprenticeship and Training providers we know you’re keen to support the whole learner, not only their retention and development on your learning programmes. Many young people have challenges themselves as well as responsibilities outside of the workplace. They may be young carers, have family themselves or be experiencing everyday challenges that can feel overwhelming and mean they find it difficult to cope.
Our Emotional Health & Wellbeing Hub makes it quick and easy to find national resources, mental health app’s and self-help materials from NHS choices, charities and organisations across the UK.
The free to use platform is a branded web link with the details of your own organisation working in partnership with YouinMind.org. Accessible by staff and learners alike, the platform enables individuals to freely search for information on a range of mental health conditions.
The platform can be:
- Used as part of 121 and learner journey conversations
- Be a core part of your Learner Wellbeing strategy
- Link to other support, information advice and guidance you offer such as in-house counselling or a local provider
- Be a key differentiator in the marketplace for both learner and employee engagement
- Impress Ofsted as they actively look at how education are supporting mental health
Our platform is…
- Simple, easy to use, mobile responsive platform
- Free at the point of use
- Managed & maintained by YouinMind.org team
- Quarterly insight & reporting statistics on usage and engagement