CCG & Local Authority
We’re passionate about enabling communities to have visibility of the wide range of mental health support that’s available to them. We want mental health support and services to be easy to find no matter how old you are or where you live.
We spent 2016 working with STITCH Ltd researching the needs and expectations of service users and non-services users across various aspects of mental health. We know the challenges that NHS organisations face in creating and maintaining and effective directory of services, having visibility of the hyper-local services that are available as well as a central point for a collection of national resources, app’s and self-help materials. From our research, passion for mental health and creating an effective customer journey, this is central platform is what we have created.
We have created an offering to CCG’s and Local Authorities where we manage and maintain a local and national directory of services for mental health. Our platform enables individuals to freely search for a wide variety of mental health support local to them, searching by condition, location and support type.
In May 2017 we launched our service with 2 CCG’s across Cheshire, NHS South Cheshire CCG and NHS Vale Royal CCG.
How it works:
- As a CCG or local Authority you provide the YouinMind.org team with a list of your commissioned mental health services.
- We map your 3rd sector and local voluntary support
- Alll the data goes into our database and platform and is searchable for your communities by condition and location
- We work with you to design and create marketing collateral and a plan fit for engagement across your area
- We will advise on strategic integration to any other mental health services, platforms and any local offers you may have
Our platform is…
- Simple, easy to use, mobile responsive platform
- Free at the point of use
- Managed & maintained by YouinMind.org team (we keep it up to date*)
- Quarterly insight & reporting statistics on usage and engagement